Saturday, August 27, 2011



Its the end. I keep having dreams of my cat attacking me which must symbolize I'm a loon; therefore, this is appropiate:




Furthermore on the topic of cats comes witches and these tights ever so remind me of the withches legs hanging out from under the house in The Wizard of Oz.

And most times my hand looks like this so don't fuck with me or ill break your jaw. Intimidating right ?

I stumbled across these calendar images for KSUBI pretty cool right ?



And with all my uni at the moment I am feeling a bit like this

I am swimming in it:


when I really wanna feel like this :


anyways my loves when the break comes I am planning a roadie down to Jervis Bay and Hunter valley so plenty of photos and music to indulge your eyes and ears my pretties.

Lots of love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment