Sunday, March 27, 2011


First and Foremost a treat for the ears :

and if you float on the tunes like I do ---then you will know what I mean when I say
Dance Along the waters edge:



stop to smell the flowers:

Stare out at miles of sea and realize how minute you are in the scheme of things:

Or relax in the sun pondering over how you are living the dream... the absolute dream:


My favorite is pretending you are a mermaid because I know I have said it before it would be the best escape route to dive into a massive breathtaking panorama of water, turn into a mermaid and swim away....:





This would be a beautiful place to rest in peace (RIP):

Imagine this roaring over your head the ocean never sounds this violent in seashells:


and oddly enough this broken glass visually resembles the picture above and is metaphorically similar to the crashing of a wave the breaking of a crest:




Back to reality my friend Aiya and I ventured on the Coogee to Bondi Beach walk the other day (hence all these photos) 6.5 Km of open sea, sun, and air. I loved how you walk right on the cliff edge tempting fate:



however if I had really wanted to tempt fate I would have tangled myself in either of these spider webs:




If you look closely in this photo you can see my shadow waving in the twisting coiling water below HELLO:



Anyways we walked and we walked

and we sat and appreciated all the beauty around us much like these birds and I am sure we brought up our love for sydney 5-10 times at least:


and by the end of the trip we were all smiles but then again I am rarely not smiling :





smiles from ear to ear
x L











1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! So bright + blue. Love the spider webs!!

    +that first song is magical :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete