Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's magic.... ill disappear into thin air just like smoke:





The last few days were a blur and I am excited about going back to sydney but I am sad about leaving too.. Its always sad when something ends... It is the end of my life in Japan.



Im just sitting pissing away time here in the Tokyo airport thinking about the one million and one things I have to accomplish upon returning to Sydney but somehow all the thoughts are cloudy like smoke:


and if i sit and stare long enough those foggy translucent thoughts start to make shapes and solid forms:


and then they explode like shattering glass or ice because they are fragile accumulations based off my surrounding environment :


But I cant be sad for long because of all i get to take home with me :












until later my loves

sayonara nihon

L








No comments:

Post a Comment