Tuesday, July 20, 2010

whats up in the avo










I have been in Sydney for approximately a week and a half and have loved every minute of it! I have been busy busy with Uni, finding a place to live, and of course seeing what Sydney has to offer. I staked out a sweet pad in Newtown with great flatmates and have thus began my Sydney adventure. Despite the fact that it is winter you would never know it. I went to the beach the other day with a couple flatties and went for a swim in the freezing pins and needles water it woke me up full on ! I topped the day off with fish and chips in the grass. I have gone out loads since getting here and met so many great people... haven't been this happy in a while! The semester has no started and I am doing loads of fine arts letterpress, screenprint, design !!! EVEN BETTER I SCORED A BIKE TODAY !!! woohooooo

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment