Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Flavors of My Life




The past two weeks have been a whirlwind in the best kind of way. My days all blend together full of laughs and good memories.
I cant seem to distinguish day from night. My on switch hasn't turned off yet-- so party on, party hard, and start as much bullshit as possible before I embark to the other hemisphere is my motto right now.


Here are lake photos from the first weekend I was home :



















The following weekend I took off to see Chase a good friend in Georgia! We had so much fun we went out in Athens to all the bars-- part of me has always wished I went to that University. It is truly a cool place. The nights events left me with the interesting experience of hurling in a sonic bathroom.



Finally last night my brother and the class of 2010 graduated from High School. The funny thing is he was the shortest boy and was placed front and center with all the girls haha. I went with him to his graduation party after and showed my brother what the
definition of partying is.



It has been so nice to be able to have time to hang out with my old friends and party non stop for the past two weeks. I know there will only be more fun times to come
stay posted more pics to come

xx
L

No comments:

Post a Comment