Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT



I am really tired of all these stone walls and stone cold people around me






It makes me feel like this






When all I really wanna feel is this






This weekend I am going to Baltimore fuck everything else I need to get out and I really need these girls (featured above)
besides there is a lady in red themed party Thursday night Corset anyone?














Not to mention in two and a half weeks time I get to see these amazing people when I reunite at the lake house and on the crystal coast of North Carolina
I really miss you guys :(
We can party hardy and drink wine with sand between our toes and laugh at the moon because there isnt a man there and tell remember when stories ( I have a lot of those)










And finally I get to see this Very Important Person-- it has been way too long hopefully you make it to the lake to keep me company.



can't wait to see you!

xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment