Monday, April 5, 2010

Hit the Road Jack









New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia,  and finally at 10 pm Home Sweet Home North Carolina. I rented a car and took off from the great big city of New York to my humble abode residing in North Carolina. With nothing but sun beating down, me acknowledging that I would be making a well desired stop for Chick Fil A, good tunes, and my crazy singing voice and thoughts I was left to myself.  10 hours later I arrived ready to party with some old mates at the Alpha house back home. I had such an amazing weekend hitting the beaches, getting tan lines--driving, seeing old mates and getting a lil back in touch with who I used to be and who I have become.  I gave my brother a bit of the old shit and hung out with him and his lovely girlfriend for a couple days.  We went on the boat, went shopping, laid out on the beach, and of course ate some good fried southern cuisine. I think my accent may be a bit more keen now that I have returned.
How do you feel about this said by Anton Chekhov, 
" If a pistol appears in a story, eventually it's got to be fired." 
I think the validity is clarifying and the bluntness is perfect.  
Remember your ropes, they have seen all the frames that make up my movie --- past, present, and future. 
The pure present is an ungraspable advance of the past devouring the future. In truth, all sensation is already memory. 
thats all y'all,
boom kapow baby rub on my nipples
L

POST.SCRIPT I think I have been discovering like my blog has always said In Love with a Memory
I think the grass is not always greener on the other side, I think that things are not always as they appear, and I think that being in love with a memory or a person or anything is the biggest oxymoron out there because it is the worst and the best thing I have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment