Tuesday, March 30, 2010




These are a few of the records I have been working on for a class enjoy!
Life has been throwing me lemons and they are leaving big bruises it hurts. I keep having thoughts and waves of disgust with the city I seem to have lost my natural GPS that 
says you are here.

Here are a few things I have been mulling over in my head lately:

Life is a load of calculated lies nestled within ugly truths.
Something is not a secret unless keeping it hurts.
You can hear silence and sometimes being silent is the only way to tell the truth.
Men reveal what they think when they look away, and what they feel when they hesitate.
Women are the other way around.
This is as young and as free as you will ever be. As I will ever be. having said that Fuck bitches get money.
I am redlining my life.
There is nothing like the acid burn of tears.
Fate gives us all three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But, these twelve are always disguised until we have loved them, left them, or fought them.
The cloak of the past is cut from patches of feeling, and sewn with many threads. The best we can do is wrap it around ourselves for the comfort or drag it behind us struggling along. But whether comforting or struggling everything has its cause and its meaning. Every life, every love, every action ,feeling, and thought has its reason and significance:its beginning and the part it plays in the end. Sometimes we do see and every stitch reveals its purpose a message is enfolded.
Some things are so weird that they make you angry.
Im learning the language of the heart-- saying what I feel in that moment because feeling that lost moment like a weight on the heart is worse than anything else. 
Think. Act. Feel.
deal,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment