Sunday, March 28, 2010

A bloody long blog post

















So this past week has kept me over the top busy! I couldn't be more grateful serves as a distraction for my wandering mind, besides I keep hearing do what you want LeighAnna I want you to do what you want. So I have been doing exactly that.  A couple thoughts I want to drop off are: 
There are times when all your emotions hone in and you feel like this is exactly where I am supposed to be and you are in a state of euphoria. I have done some thought on this matter and believe that this is fates way of agreeing with you kind of like a checkpoint saying this is exactly where you are supposed to be right now in your life-- you shouldn't be anywhere else you are on the right path now carry on. 

"A culture is only as great as its dreams and its dreams are dreamed by artists"

My mate Charlie has been in town for a bit and I haven been running over New York seeing all different sights and sounds. We went to the MOMA to visit the Tim Burton exhibit and followed up with his current move Alice and Wonderland in 3D. The exhibit was incredible and super cool to see even more exciting is that a Picasso exhibit is opening on Monday which I will be returning to see. We visited my favorite places in Brooklyn as well despite the cold weather. Over the weekend two good friends from Baltimore paid a visit and we all got a chance to go out on the town.  

I have a road trip planned to the homebase on Thursday cant wait to be alone with my racing thoughts and some good tunes like this one.
It has been a rough road but as we know LeighAnna gets tired of things quickly its time to move on... its past time

yours truly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment