Thursday, February 18, 2010

I simply love this poster by Gustav Klimt "Nuda Veritas".  
Everything about it captivates me from 
the sensual woman to the celtic type.


Look into her eyes, really look; they seem to sparkle 
like they know the secret of life but they fade and dim
 at the same time like she knows more pain and sorrow than she can bear.



Not to mention his "Tree of Life" 
piece the whimsical and dreamlike art 
is how I feel lately; a little like I am not living in the real world 
so instead I see doodles and shapes of my real life.


I feel like this alot... like there is a glass wall keeping me from 
what I want. I can see it, I can hear it, I can even imagine it , 
but I can't fully have it. It is right there but it is so far away.
 

"A dream is a place where a wish and a fear meet. When the wish and the fear are exactly the same we call the dream a nightmare."

and from into the wild he says, 
"...calculated lies, buried in ugly truths." 

do with it what you will
L

No comments:

Post a Comment