Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Like Birds




It is clear that I like birds. I like everything about them, their ability to fly and just run away from anything. To see the world from above and take it all in as one image. I like how their feathers create subtle shadows as they gently rest upon the other. I like how they create music and wonder and we in technology have tried to replicate their ability for flight. I like their symbolism of being the supernatural links between the heavens and the skies.  But mostly I like their colors and differences. My favorite birds are peacocks and doves. They symbolize peace, love, rebirth, and immortality.  I've said it many times before I wish I could fly and I am jealous of birds, very, very jealous of birds.

and until I can fly free too I think I will just do this instead..



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment