Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Saturday Night Was Lively

So finally the secret is out! Sophia has been teasing me with this surprise for over a month now telling me to reserve Saturday December 5th... I should have known!  This was definitely a night I can never forget being inches no correction centimeters  from so many gorgeous celebrities all at once. Blake Lively, Rihanna, and Adam Sandberg to mention a few.  We were even seated in the studio section rather than the the General Admission area.  

Today was the first snow in New York as well and I was in Soho with Sophia when the hell began to descend. Hopefully, it has not opened the flood gates... I was hoping to escape to Whistler before the snow began falling here in the states!

I'm about to go to bed... I feel like I have been hit in the face because I am still counting the stars ! Here is a song for the times 

xx L







No comments:

Post a Comment