Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crabby Patties

I ventured out to Inner Harbor from MICA.... I could hear the jears and rants from this local pub ringing in my ear with the local football team the Ravens having a match

At Inner Harbor I actually spent almost all day in the 3 story Barnes and Noble-- Drinking Coffee, and browsing thru all sorts of interesting books. I ended up purchashing two communication arts books and can't wait to disect them for everything they are worth


After my intimate encounter with books I meandered by the water side listening to a local singer expressing himself thru music.... waiting o so patiently for Jianna and her friend to go to our proper crab dinner




This is what our table looked like after we disected 6 crabs 4 crabcakes 12 oysters and a pitcher of beer-- needless to say it wasn't very neat





O shit gotta run to work 

xo L

1 comment:

  1. hillary billary booooooOctober 2, 2009 at 10:47 AM

    i like the last picture a lot!! crabbyyyyy!!! meoooooowwww kitty kittty leighanna im going to see you soooooooon babygirl

    ReplyDelete