Sunday, September 6, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Fall for me is FULL of Birthdays. 
This is one of my pieces I did this summer while home, I just had to hold on posting it because it was a birthday gift for my good friend Cain.
My friend Kadie Barnes birthday is today
My roommate Sophia's birthday is this Thursday
Tyler's is this weekend
 mine is in October
and my brother's in November
SO I will wish you all a Happy 18th, 20th, and 24th Birthdays!

On another note : Today has been rather tedious. I have stayed in all day working on typography design work. I did have the apartment to my self last night which I did not mind at all... in fact the peace and quiet was amazing. Yesterday was the start of my new job and I think it will be great lots of standing and running around within a small space, but I cant complain.

Kisses to all,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment