Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where is that Medium Grey


All I know is I wanna live someplace beautiful with water because after having been here in Dry  Wilson for more than two weeks I am close to insane

But it is a beautiful insanity

I drive around a lot

I think a lot

I listen to music a lot


I've been inspired by the very things that captivate me...
Painting exactly what I can't get off my mind.
Staying up into the wee hours of the morning feeling what I can't seem to feel when my hands aren't moving and blending the black and white to make those grays
Right now everything is black and white for me with all the gray's in between and there are lots of grays a whole fucking lot of them...





But they keep me moving... In that car with the windows down and music blaring 


It All keeps me moving


I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through I want to do dirty things with you
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment