Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Put on Your Dancing Shoes


I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor





Get on your dancing shoes
There's one thing on your mind
Hoping they’re looking for you
Sure you'll be rummaging' through

And the shit, shock, horror
You've seen your future bride
Oh, but it's oh so absurd
For you to say the first word
So you're waiting and waiting.....
I simply wish I could tap thru life..... I have a new room, a awesome summer plan ahead of me, and a new major. Why can't things always go so suave? I plan on posting photos of my new haven decorated by Danny Newberry my personal interior designer haha...   The apartment is coming together nicely and most of our international visitors have dwindled down so finely we get some roommate bonding time.  With finals creeping up I hope I don't "break a leg"
xoxo,
L


1 comment:

  1. I want to tap dance with you and our cono babies... right now.
    when am i going to see you?
    hope you miss me as much as i miss you!

    ReplyDelete