Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fusion 2009


I am sitting at my desk anxiously awaiting Meredith to arrive any minute now! I just sprayed my perfume dried my hair and zipped up my boots all to head out to Fusion 2009 at 6pm tonight the showing with the judges.  For those of you guys who are unaware of what Fusion is... it is a huge fashion show between the two major fashion schools in New York FIT and Parsons. There are designers from the fashion department at both schools, the event is covered by CBS, Seventeen Magazine, Women's Wear Daily, and more. Judges consist of names such as Cynthia Rowley, Mary Kate Steinmiller, Horacio Silva, Malan Breton, Richie Rich, and many more. It is the 10th anniversary so it should be an exciting night. I will try to post some pictures of the event, but with Meredith in town there is no telling what we two will get in to!
With love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment