Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Parson's Student's DIY ( Do It Yourself)




So you can definitely be jealous when I tell you that I did not buy this chandelier I made it with two of my other classmates for a project. We were assigned to design something and make it from something else.... you see our chandelier is made from china town china, bracelets, and fishing wire! Looks like Urban Outfitters may have just found some competition.  We have a long weekend since Monday is President's Day and I can't wait to relax for an extra day! I've been scoping out places around the city for my next photo shoot who knows where it will be ?? 
It is late and my eyes are burning and so are my legs after my intense body sculpt class this evening .... life is tough


"Feel it falling off like clothing 
Taste it rolling on your tongue
See the lights above you glowing
Oh and breathe them Deep into your lungs"

<3love>

No comments:

Post a Comment