Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Got My Head in the Clouds



I took a stroll from the beach to the mountains during the holidays . Gravity sometimes can just fall away in this haven I found called Whistler. From the Nightly hot tub endeavors to the daily mountain ski downs I haven't found a place easier to lose yourself..... Seems to be problematic now that I am back here in New York City with so many things to do and so many things to see.  From the top of the world looking down to the bottom of the streets looking up I have found two places I can call home. I can't take all the credit though, I must mention our incredible new kiwi friends we met along the way they definitely had a large part in making Whistler a place we could never forget!
Now that school is back into play and I have a couple awesome courses to accompany the semester there will be more to come !

With love from L 


No comments:

Post a Comment